If you already have access to Pacer and need access to another company, you do not need to sign up again with a new username. For example, you can have access to your Brand's tasks and also your Management Company's tasks with the same username and password.
Steps to gain access to another company
- Login to your existing account
- Select your name in the top right corner
- Select 'Add Subscription' from the menu
- Enter the new company's access code (see the sign up instructions you have been provided or ask a colleague for the access code; it's the same access code for everyone at the location)
- Follow the prompts, answer the required questions, and submit the request
- The administrator for the new company will receive the request and approve or deny, usually within two business days. You will receive an email when it's approved.
How to switch between companies
After gaining access to the additional company, when you login, you are prompted to select which company you want to access.
You can change from one company to the other at any time by clicking on your name in the top right corner and select 'Change Subscription'.
If either of the companies are using SSO (Single Sign On), then you will not be able to join the accounts together.