There are 17 different reports included in Pacer all with the ability to filter by the locations, tasks, or projects you wish to include in the report. Together, you have access to hundreds of reporting capabilities. Some reports are restricted by user role.
To run, print, or export a report, select Reports from the header menu.
All reports can be scheduled to run on a regular basis and emailed to you or others. Learn more.
Reports that you have scheduled to run automatically are displayed at the bottom of the Reports page.
Most Common Reports
This report allows you to print a list of the tasks that appear on the Tasks page. You will select a location and can filter by department, task status, target dates, project, communities, phase, responsible users and milestones (yes/no). By default the report is grouped by department or project but you can also group by discipline, phase, responsible or status. File names and comments can be included on this report. The Task List report can be exported to PDF, Excel, or scheduled to run on a reoccurring basis.
To receive a list of tasks assigned to your name regardless of the location, remove all location names from the Location filter and select your name in the Responsible filter.
Past Due Tasks
Identical to the Task List report, this report is pre-filtered to only include tasks that are past due (i.e. the task's Target Date is in the past and the task's Status is not complete). You will select to run the report for a single location, multiple locations, or all locations. You can further filter the report by department, project, communities, phase, responsible users and milestones (yes/no). By default the report is grouped by department or project but you can also group by discipline, phase, responsible or status. File names and comments can be included on this report. The Task List report can be exported to PDF, Excel, or scheduled to run on a reoccurring basis.
This report provides a printable version of the location’s Dashboard and allows you to schedule the report to be emailed to recipients on a reoccurring basis.
For individuals who oversee multiple locations, the report can be run for specific locations or for all locations in which the person has access. To select "all" locations, remove any values from the Locations filter. Any newly assigned locations will automatically be added to the reoccurring report.
The report includes:
- Graphs for overall task completion and for milestone completion.
- A week-by-week breakdown of the number of tasks due and completed per week so you can identify if tasks are very past due or confirm if the team is working ahead. The graph shows the previous and upcoming 8 weeks.
- The number of tasks that have been completed in the past 7 days, and the number due in the coming 7 days, so you can celebrate your accomplishments and prepare for the week ahead.
- Comparison of either Disciplines, Departments, or People so you can see which areas are doing well and how many tasks are upcoming for each area.
- Last, the report will include a list of uncompleted milestones for the location. If you do not want to share this level of detail with certain audiences, then select the toggle for ‘High Level Only’ which will prevent the milestones from printing on the report.
This report provides you with an at-a-glance view of the status of milestones across all of your locations in a common Green, Red, Yellow, Gray color scheme. Since each location is created using a different mix of baselines, one or more baselines must be selected to run this report; this will ensure there are not large blanks spaces in the report data.
Location Task Summary
Quickly see the numbers of tasks at a location. This report summarizes the number of tasks that a set of locations has to complete or has upcoming. The Location Task Summary is useful for above property leaders who oversee many locations and just need a summary of information rather than specific tasks. You can filter by location attributes and choose to include a number of columns in your report. The Location Task Summary can be exported in Excel or PDF.
Moderator and Administrator Reports
- Baseline Task List: Exports the tasks from a Baseline. This report allows you to export a Baseline task list. This is commonly exported to use as part of a baseline list cleanup or to use the tasks to build a new baseline. Users will select a Baseline and can filter by department and/or discipline. The Baseline Task List only exports to Excel.
- Support Tickets: Allows you to view, print, or schedule a list of tickets that are either open or solved. This is commonly scheduled to run weekly as a reminder of any open support tickets that need to be resolved. Or you can use this report to export a list of previous tickets to analyze trends or track response time.
- User List: Prints a list of users. This report allows users to export an entire User List. Users can choose a user group and select a user status (active, inactive or both). This report can be exported to Excel or PDF.
- Location List: Prints a list of locations. This report allows users to export an entire Location list. Users can choose active or inactive location status, as well as a date range for Location opening or creation in the app. This report can be exported to Excel or PDF.