Part 1: Create a new baseline task
There are two options for creating a new Baseline Task:
- Upload tasks to a baseline using the Import Tool. View Help Article Here.
- On the Baselines page, select the Baseline name. This opens the Baseline Tasks page.
- Select the blue “Add Baseline Task” button at the top right-hand of the page
- Enter your task details
- Select Save button
Part 2: Push/Add the Baseline Task to Existing Locations?
Determine if you want the task(s) to be added to existing / inflight locations. If you only want the new task to be included on future locations, you are done.
If you want to push the new baseline task to existing/inflight locations:
- Select the newly created task(s) using the checkbox along the left edge of the baseline tasks listing.
|Tip: add the column for "Created Date" and then sort by, or filter by, the column to find the tasks you recently added.|
2. Select the Bulk Pushdown option on the toolbar. If your company is using the Project feature, you will need to select a project from the dropdown.
3. It will display a list of locations that have previously received tasks from this baseline. You can add the task(s) to all of these locations OR you can customize the list of locations that should receive the new task. Click the Customize link to select locations by brand, region, continent, opening date, name, abbreviation, etc.
Reminder: depending on the number of days/weeks prior to the opening (or Project Zero date) that the task should be completed, it is possible the location's task will be in the past. Be sure to check the location list before clicking Pushdown.
4. Once you have selected a list of locations that should receive the task, select the Pushdown button.