This function is only available to Owner user types.
- Navigate to the Admin menu
- Select Subscription Profile
- Turn on the toggle for 'Welcome Message Active'
- Turn on/off the toggle for 'Display Welcome Message Every Login'. When turned off, the individual will see the welcome message on their next login but not on subsequent logins.
- Enter the message that should appear in the 'Welcome Message' text box. The text box allows for different font, font sizes, hyperlinks, carriage returns, and other common formatting.
- Select Save button at bottom of page
The welcome message, when active, displays during the login process, after the user is authenticated.