As an administrator, you can change a location's Opening Date as needed. This often happens with pre-opening locations impacted with construction delays.
- Tasks associated with the location will receive a new Target Date and Start Date. Please note these rules/exceptions:
- The task's Start and Target date will shift by the same number of days that the location's opening date was shifted. For example, if the opening date is changed by 5 days, then each task will be changed by 5 days.
- The task's dates will not change if the task's status is complete or marked as not applicable; these tasks will retain their current dates
- Tasks associated with a project are not changed; those tasks are tied to the project's Zero Date, not the opening date; these will retain their current dates
- If the 'Adjust Dates if Opening Date changes' toggle on the task must be set to OFF then the task's dates will not be changed
- A history record is added to the location's profile notating the previous and new dates which allows you to have a record of each opening date change and when it occurred.
- Opening dates can be changed to a later date or an earlier date.
- Navigate to the Admin Menu
- Select Locations and then select the applicable location
- Click on the currently opening date to open the calendar; select a new date
- Select Save button at bottom of page