We have several different Project reports available which are restricted by user type.:
General Users & above:
- Project Crosstab: View task completion for my Project across all locations. This report shows the status of tasks in a Project across multiple locations. Users will select a Project and can filter by zero date, Baseline, location attributes, milestone (yes/no), department and discipline. Users also have the option to exclude a number of columns from the report, according to their needs. This report can be exported to an Excel file or a PDF.
- Coach Summary: Showcase the Projects a Coach has been responsible for. This report shows the overall count of tasks and task status for a particular Coach's Project, either in the present or retired. Users will select a Coach and can filter by location(s) and/or Target date. Users can choose to include retired Projects in their summary. Coach Summary can be exported to Excel or PDF
- Location Summary Per Project: A visual summary of current Project performance. This report visually summarizes the current performance of all your locations per project. The Location Summary per Project is particularly useful for above-location leaders to follow-up with locations as they make visits or calls. You will select a Project and can filter by location attributes and choose to include a variety of columns in your report. The Location Summary Per Project report exports to Excel.
Moderator Users & above:
- Project Locations List: View all Projects at a location. This report lists of all the Projects at your specific location. Users can filter results by Project name, location attributes, Baseline, Project zero date and certification date. In the event that there are multiple Baselines for a location for a Project, the report displays the Baseline with the highest number of tasks for that Project at the location. This report can be exported to an Excel file or a PDF.
- Project Tasks List: Export all Project-related tasks for data analysis. This report provides a status update of tasks in one Project across multiple locations. Users will select a Project and can filter by Baseline, zero date, status, department, milestone (yes/no), task name, phase, community and target date. Project Tasks List can be exported to Excel or PDF.
- Project List: Export a list of Projects and related data. This report allows you to export a list of Projects and related Project data. Users can filter by location attributes and active/retired Project status. The Project List exports to Excel or PDF.
- Projects Per Location: View the amount of Projects per Property. The goal of this report is to identify locations that have an overwhelming number of projects assigned to them. The report lists all of the locations and displays the quantity of active projects assigned to these locations and how many future tasks. You can filter by location attributes and choose to include a variety of columns in your report. The Projects Per Location report exports to Excel or PDF.