Land-It users see note below.
There are two ways to create a new user account – by invite or by user request.
To request access:
- Advise the individual to navigate to http://4myrollout.com and select “Sign Up”
- The user will need to enter the access code for your company
- Fill in each of the fields and follow the prompts
- Once submitted, the request will be sent to the company's administrator for approval and a confirmation email is also sent to the individual requesting access
- After being approved, the requesting individual will receive an email with a link to create their password
To invite a new user to the application (Administrators only):
- Navigate to the Admin menu
- Select Users
- Select Invite User button at top right of page
- Enter user details and preferences and select Send Invite
- You'll be navigated to the Location Access drawer; grant the individual access to the applicable location(s) and select a default location; click Save
- The user will receive an email to login with a link to create their password
- After creating a password the individual can login
New users should login via MGS. Login to MGS > select Business Applications > Land-It > Launch Land-It.